Feb. 29th – A “Bonus” Day to Leap Forward

Papa 248

One of the things I’d do if I had a “bonus” day is to run that extra mile!

Yey! We get a “bonus” day today (Feb. 29th) because 2016 is a leap year. This got me thinking and asking myself – What would I do i

f I had an extra day to live? Many ideas come to mind: I can spend the day running speed work intervals to prepare for my April half marathon… I can take the day-off from work and be fully present by playing with my kids at home… I can watch a movie with my wife, then eat pizza or sushi or both! Or I can simply stay at home, arrange my family’s e-photos in our external hard drive, then update my FaceBook albums!… Unfortunately, I did not do any of these. Instead, I went to the office to work as I have usually done for the past 5 leap years!

Pathetic? Well, not so. We are all creatures of habit, and we tend to do things that are familiar and comfortable to us. Human beings live life 98% of the time out of habit (subconscious mind), while the remaining 2% is taking conscious action. This is the reason why if you wish to break an old or undesired habit, the most effective way is by starting a new habit and consistently doing it for the next 21 days, so that it becomes virtually automatic and part of the 98% subconscious mind!

Speaking of starting new habits, I recently learned about an Online Business that can HABITUALLY put money in your bank account once you have completed its 21 Steps. Coincidence? Maybe. But the idea of a proven system that really works and habitually puts money in your bank account is certainly one I don’t mind having. But like creating new habits, you will first need to take the 2% conscious action of learning about it. If you are interested, you can learn more by clicking this LINK.

Oh by the way, it costs a measly 49 USD and there is a 500 USD refund guarantee, no questions asked, if it does not work for you! So go ahead and try it!

Thanks for reading. I’ll see you soon.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s